Monday, August 15, 2005

Thermometer



WTF? *sticks the thermometer in Juancho's silly mouth* Sabat kasi ng sabat e!!!

Whirlwind Weekend I had. After a seemingly perfect transaction and coordination of Rustan's order delivery, I was informed at 6pm Friday that we missed 3 important deliveries to them. Made me freak out after everything I did and everything I've been through! :( My reliever? Cheat at crossword (haha.. NERD!) Gerald helped me cheat and we couldn't finish the puzzle even (yeah, pathetic).

Come Saturday, we got rid of one of our maids because the other one confided everything she's been doing to us (stealing money, spreading rumors, wasting food, and using our stuff INCLUDING MY LASH CURLER AND TWEEZERS UGH!!)

We then got a new dog on Sunday. A male pit bull pup my dad named Garci. Morbidly cuter and sweeter than the late Nooky. He doesn't cry and rarely barks. hehe.. but I want to spend money for training and obedience. can't wait to use this command: "Garci, ATTACK!!!" *evil laugh*

I tried to fix all the loose ends today. I harassed people through emails (serious and just for kicks) and practically pleaded insanity to my boss who's on leave because of a twisted hip (sabi ni Mike N. tumbling ka daw kasi ng tumbling! --natatawa ako! hihihihi). I hope I'll have a generally nice week.

Waiting for the hot stuff? Fine!



I'm going to Vigan with the Slashers! YAY!!


link | YuneePuks posted at 11:53:00 PM |


3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 6:39 PM, August 16, 2005~  

hindi ako yan!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:41 AM, August 17, 2005~  

libre hiwa nko pag CS ako....aruy....

"bkit kaya nangangamba s tuwing ika'y nakikita, sana nama'y magpakilala..." yan ang theme song namin...heheh

Blogger YuneePuks commented at 10:25 AM, August 17, 2005~  

Lala, siguro ang favorite game mo nung bata ka, Saksak Puso!

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com