Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Fortune Cookie

"Do not let a problem pull you down. It will be hard to find a solution that will bring you up." - found this today in my fortune cookie

Stupid fortune! Stupid fortune cookie! I'm on a much needed holiday today and it feels so0o0o0o good! I don't wanna engage you further with my mindless rantings. So if you feel smothered with work, just stop, click
here, download, play and enjoy the rest of the day. :)

Got this from some mole: Kung si JA may GB, si EC may HP, si JM may LE at si JJ may RL, ano naman ang meron si CC? hahahahaha... THE BUZZ!!!!!!!!!!


link | YuneePuks posted at 11:32:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com