Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Psycho

"One must never set up a murder. They must happen unexpectedlly, as in life." -Alfred Hitchcock

Surprisingly, I had a very good day today. Too good, in fact, that I'm scared of what will happen tomorrow!! Hopefully I won't have the same fate as Lala with the snatcher...

Alam nyo ba kung pano kumain ng manok habang nagddrive sa probinsya? Isubo ang ulo ng manok (yes, in English this is quite kinky... especially if the chicken's male) at pabayaan syang maglililipad habang hawak ang manibela (sp?) at ang kambyo! Nakakadiri! Kung masakit sa dila ang pagtuka ng manok, patayin sya sa pamamagitan ng pag-ipit ng leeg nya sa bintana ng kotse, tapakan ang gas at humarurot sa highway. hahahaha... ang maka-intindi nito kasing baliw ni Rashed.

I found a very interesting story in the latest copy of Reader's Digest while I was waiting for my buyer to talk to me. The title's Secrets and Lies and is about chronic liars who turned to murder when their hidden identities were exposed. It reminded me of someone who fits the description of a chronic liar. Brrrr... and I was too adamant to reveal their double life!!! Oh how close was I to death!

There's also this girl Mara... *shudders*

My blind items are also psycho:


link | YuneePuks posted at 11:59:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com