Thursday, August 11, 2005

Nooky

"I have heard of a dog that barked at every stranger who approached his master's premises with clothes on, but was easily quieted by a naked thief." -Henry David Thoreau

Nooky, our dalmatian, was kinda like that. I just found out this morning that she died last Tuesday. Was poisoned by the fertilizer in the soil she ate. I was not that close with her but well, it still sucks. I'll miss her barking at us when she hears our car approach 5-10 meters away from the gate. I didn't know I'd be affected this way. Oh well...

Christy, malulungkot din ata ako pag nawala ka sa buhay ko. arf arf!!

Erwin...DUWAG!

Oo Lala, pag nakikita kita sa daan humaharurot ako para di kita masakay! hahahahaha...


link | YuneePuks posted at 11:42:00 PM |


3 Comments:
Blogger YuneePuks commented at 1:37 PM, August 20, 2005~  

Hi History!! :-p

Blogger YuneePuks commented at 12:51 PM, August 21, 2005~  

hindi ko alam! hehehe.. stalker ko? yehey!!! may stalker na ko!!!! *SIKAT*

Blogger YuneePuks commented at 12:57 PM, August 21, 2005~  

ulul! Erwin kilala kita!! :-p

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com