Monday, August 01, 2005

Gossip

"Gossip needn't be false to be evil - there's a lot of truth that shouldn't be passed around." -Frank A. Clark

Today I made extra effort *again* to evade confrontation and was busy looking busy on my desk. Good thing I was able to accomplish a lot of things because of it or else I'd be calling the integrity hotline already.

Only this afternoon did I find out that my hunch was right and I'm really being pursued because of a serious gossip they are denying they spread. "It was mere observation." HAH! How can you observe something that never happened? And by this statement, you are also admitting that you're responsible for spreading the whole shit! Why do you have to do something like that? To wreck lives? To increase your pogi points?! WRONG MOVE, LOSERS!!

The thing that infuriates me a lot is that I'm being dragged in this whole shit when I'm merely being a supporter of the truth. I don't wanna be part of it, ok? So you don't need to confront me. Just quit being guilty and quit spreading nasty lies and let's live our lives in peace!

Friends, sorry to disappoint but this is not something I have to have a major role on. What happened to the previous AHole we fondly call Gelo now was different because I was directly involved. This time, I'm just a spectator. What I can do is be present in the confrontation and support those who deserve it.

*changes mood*

Have I got juicy juicy stuff for you today!!!! Hindi pala si D ang bi!!! Si S ang bi!!! Tamang tama para kay M!! Tibo naman sya e! (now that's fun gossip! haha.. keep guessing people!)

At sino ang arok na arok ang pag-huyag ng mundo? Clue: Tinagurian syang Bb. Balagtas sa Bayan ng Laguna.

Ohhh.. now I know the name of that local Ferrero I was talking about. It's Samba by Arcor

YAY!! I'm on leave tomorrow! Gonna shop, shop and shop again!


link | YuneePuks posted at 11:50:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com