Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Heart

"You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel" - Anonymous

Awww man! This sux! It hurts to see your friends brokenhearted.

I was quite productive today with my liquidations and coordination with my account's delivery even if my eyes are half open and my head is floating the whole day. Oh man, I forgot that tea I had was filled with caffeine... argh!!!

But I got guilty that Erwin was not able to join us yesterday even if he lives only 15 mins away from Morato! hehehe... So we went to Jess' tonight just to lounge and poke fun at Juancho and take pictures of a violated and conked out Gerald.

Nice way to end the day. Now if I can only sleep...

Not much buzz today:

Jackie, be strong.


link | YuneePuks posted at 11:57:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com