Monday, July 25, 2005

Crabs

"Attention to health is life's greatest hindrance." -Plato

We went to my grandmother's house this morning to celebrate my uncle's birthday (which is actually tomorrow). My mom bought live crabs at Dampa and my aunt cooked it. After that, my blood pressure rose to 148/80!! It scared me half to death and tonight I only ate camote tops and veggies because of it! My mom's banning me from drinking coffee now and warned me from eating lots of things! Ack... so fine, I'll start my brisk walking again and I'll go back to the gym. :( I hate it! But I have to... *big sigh*

Oh well, there are more advantages than disadvantages to it anyways. At least I'll live longer. :-p It doesn't help that my great grandmother in Okinawa lived until she was 97! Pressure, pressure... I need to start with that Okinawa program again.

Speaking of Okinawa, I was channel surfing this morning and chanced upon this little kid on NHK. She was in Okinawa attire and was dancing a native dance. I was memsmerized for a few seconds until my sister called my attention and told me that I'm seeing myself in that girl! BLERGHH... No way! No to Japs!!!

Hmmm.. if I trim down with this diet, would I look like Tamlyn Tomita? She's half Flip, Half Jap... hmmmmmm... (wishful thinking)

Shit, work again tomorrow. How will I survive the day without my coffee?


link | YuneePuks posted at 10:17:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com