Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sanggano

"Walang anak na sanggano kung walang inang sanggano!" -Baby Delgado, Cain at Abel

In a span of 4 weeks, I witnessed 2 accounts of kids innocently mimmicking their parents' dirty deeds!!! hahahahahahahahahaha... MY GAWD! What will you do if your kids see you? For me, it would depend on their age. But I will still make sure that will NEVER happen to me!

Then Jess revealed something... Now that is really f*cked up! Wala ka talagang sinasanto sa panlalandi! Pati bata... GRABEH!!

I'm part of a new club, by the way. It's called KKK. I swear, ang motto kasi ng mga tao ngayon ay iwanan e... WELL...

Oh.. and I have to plug in something: Do watch out for Temptation Island: Kung Saan Nagkakasiraan ng Relasyon. It will be out in the S:\ Drive real soon.


link | YuneePuks posted at 10:11:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com