Thursday, August 25, 2005

Minsan

"Gaano ba kadalas ang minsan? Once, twice, three times more?" -Hilda Coronel, Gaano Kadalas ang Minsan

Swallowed my pride again in front of my buyers. It can be so frustrating especially when you can't do anything about it. My only consolation: I overheard my buyer reprimanding the Nestle Guy (so, hindi lang pala ako...hehe...) --Minsan I

At least I was able to do something about my client's demands! --Minsan II

Chanced upon Mylene and Lala in the area so we had lunch at Gateway. --Minsan III

Saw Jess, Sir Wilbert and Norman at the foodcourt. I haven't seen my distributor since the NasCon at Mandarin. --Minsan IV

Ang landi landi ni Jess dun. Masaya syang may kasamang mga lalaki. --Palagi

We also saw Christian Bautista in the mall and Mylene wanted to stalk him. --Minsan V

When I went back to the office, released na yung orders ko without me lifting a finger. --Minsan VI

hehe.. madalas pala ang minsan!


link | YuneePuks posted at 11:40:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com