Monday, August 29, 2005

New Boss

"Life is not a poem, Roy! It's a race and I have to win!" -Hilda Koronel, Working Girls

The above quote really came from the movie mentioned, ok! I did not overhear that from my new boss! hehehehehe... Looks like this will be our guiding principle from now on too.

Just found out my new boss is the cousin of my college busmate. Tsk tsk... small world.

New boss looks like Mikey Rivera crossed with Henry Pulido crossed with Al Callet. hmmmmm... Tatlong Mukha ng Pag-ibig!

Productive day... tsk tsk tsk... I wish the week would be the same. I need to hit my target!

May issue ako kay Mylene... bruha sya!

Punyeta si Junet, nanggigising sya!

Gerald, tama na... naaarouse na ako!

Jess, kaya pala ang landi mo! Learn to let go... It's tough but you must. Don't feel bad that you cannot completely move on. It's just natural that some people are tattooed in our lives forever.

Umm.. Jackie, so sino na ang una mong tinorotot?


link | YuneePuks posted at 10:57:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com