Wednesday, July 20, 2005

WHAPAKK!

"Women should be obscene and not heard." -Groucho Marx

haha.. I got obscene... and they all heard me.

tsk tsk.. bad Eunie, bad Eunie! Wanna spank me?

haha.. yan ang tinatawag na WHAPAKK! Nakakita na ako ngayon ng taong Na-whapakk! Natutulala pala sila...



>.>.>..<.<.<

Punyeta Joan and Gelo, ano namang kaeng-engan yung ginawa nyo kay Elvin sa email?!
HI HENRY!
Shiela, *gelo* L L L L L L L L L L LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Lala, *snatcher* SEX

OMG, I can't get over that kid I saw at Red Ribbon!!! HE LOOKS JUST LIKE MY EVAN!!! I wanted to buy him and be his mother!! The same lips... the same sweet twinkly eyes (but the color's different)... Now I know what my baby would look like!!! He is just so cute eating pork chop and rice and cake and drinking water!!!! SO SO CUTE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEZA!


link | YuneePuks posted at 9:51:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com