Tuesday, July 19, 2005

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"When I needed you most when I needed a friend, you let me down now like I let you down then" -Blink 182

HAH! Gelo and I finally made up! That's the only thing I need. For him to realize and admit that he'd intentionally isolated us without knowing the consequence of his actions. Blergh! SO THERE... Quits na!

And Junet... I want you to burn! Do you even get the value of the friendship I offered you? There, I showed you my wrath... how much you hurt me with your betrayal! Now I know the fortune teller's right. Someone really did betray me. I should have known... yet it was still a blow... so I wasn't able to contain myself. I was sincere in my apology. That was uncalled for. We really just need to talk alone. I know it won't get fixed just like that... but... *sigh* I really don't know.

>.>.>..<.<.<

Jess, ipokrita ka! haha...
Christy, di lang pala ikaw ang traidor! *arf*arf*
Jackie, pasuin kita dyan e! Buti na lang may-awa ako sa mga kini-chemo (parang bastos pakinggan yun a!)
Joan, o, eh di muntik ng napatae si Gelo sa atin? Di na sya makaisip ng excuse! haha... BOY B!
Girls and Sister, diba naman!??!! Balibaliktarin pa ba yung usapan? Eh di napaamin din na may grand scheme na nangyari! hehehe... Gelo, peace!! Grabeh, gusto ko na tuloy mag-law. Ayoko na sa Sales. Sa korte na lang tayo mag-usap sa susunod. Ang panget ng background music sa Dencio's e.


link | YuneePuks posted at 9:49:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com