Thursday, July 21, 2005

Goodbye

"Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I know what I need. I need more hellos." -Snoopy

Joan will be leaving tomorrow for Australia and we're not sure if she'll go back. Though she has assured me that she will (in fact, I'm the designated person to pick her up at the airport on Aug. 18, 4pm), there's still that little bit of doubt that she'll change her mind once she's already there. PUTEK JOAN, BUMALIK KA! Oh well, in case you won't come back... akin na yung puncher mo ha! Pati na rin yung stapler mo para may extra ako. At yung binder mo ng mga price lists. Yahoo! hehehehe... GAGO! Sige ka, hindi ka makakasama pag pumunta kaming Hidden Valley at pag bumalik kami sa Galera. Mamimiss mo rin ang Mindoro Sling after lunch at ang pag-wiwi ni Jackie sa salawal nya at ang suka nya sa lababo na tinoothpick ni Linel! hahahaha...

Grabeh, kung kelan pa naman lumaki ang network of friends natin. Biro mo, kabarkada na natin ang NorthCen?! Grabeh, ang rep lang nila dati si Linel. Ngayon sister na si Bill! Kelangan manumbalik si Erwin sa atin para maestablish natin ang network sa Operations. As you know, Mr. Congeniality si Erwin!

I really love the Corned Beef sinigang of Sentro! yumyum...

Wala ako sa condition kanina kaya 2 lang yung nainom ko sa Temple. Badtrip yung traffic sa SLEX! Pero ok lang... Bonding kami nina Sister Bill. Naalala ko tuloy when I got stuck with my busmates for 12 hours on the road! Shit, we left Ateneo at 5pm and I got home at 5am the next day! Grabe yung traffic nun!! Oh well... I miss the bus! But I won't discuss them in this blog. Masyado ng mahaba.

Yeah, I have to end this already.

Bye again Joan. Take care. And don't worry... Itutuloy namin nina Christy yung contest para sa iyo. Watch out for my blogs while you're down under.

>.>.>..<.<.<

HI HENRY!!!!!
Jackie, so what's your intention?
Christy, grabeh.. dumadami na ang mga dugong aso! nakakatakot kayo! *arf*arf*
Gerald, YEHEY!!! After 2 years, ayos na ang Bakery Program mo!!!!


link | YuneePuks posted at 9:58:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com