Monday, July 18, 2005

Radiohead

These people aren't your friends, they're paid to kiss your feet." -Radiohead

Bull session postponed. :p Now go down on your knees and . . . *wink wink*

It's silent in the sales office right now. I bet the marketing department's a bit tense with the newcomers in.

I just downloaded a lot of ringtones today and thought of getting an ipod unless Nokia releases their new ipod-ish cellphone soon. I need to retain my Song Hits Queen (Videoke Queen's too common nowadays) title. heh... ok, I admit I listened to 93.9 WKC before. So there. You don't have to wonder anymore why I know the OPMs and cheesy 80s songs. :-p Yeah! Yeah, Yeah!

Gonna drink my glass of water now before the clock strikes 12. I hate this time of the year.


link | YuneePuks posted at 9:47:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com