Saturday, October 23, 2004

Team Building

Went to Tagaytay overnight with my new team. It still feels awkward... like being in retail's not sinking in yet. I'm glad we had this thing, though. Good way of getting to know more about the people in my new team. I also learned that I have true friends there. I'll really treasure 1cho and Jenny coz they will be the people who'll stick with me until the end. Same for Joan, Jackie and Gerald. It's really easy to make friends... but to know who your real friends are can be tricky.


link | YuneePuks posted at 5:59:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com