Sunday, October 17, 2004

My Medicine

Called in sick but felt better around 2pm. I don't think my boss will appreciate me going back to work. :-p What should I do then? Being home can get so boring especially for a 3-day weekend. I downloaded a pic of a local artist and emailed it to an officemate (and the rest of my office friends) hoping he'll be embarassed to his skin that he looks like the person in the pic. It didn't work. He liked the pic in fact. UGH!!!

I opened a new bank account to make my life easier. Well, at least that's something productive today. hehehe.. but I still feel the headache. Something inside me's telling me have to do something else!!

hehe.. mom's cure? go to the mall. We ate at Bizu.. still felt sickly.. went to the book shop... didn't find anything interesting (except for the new Sidney Sheldon book but I don't like the way it's published). We went to Rustan's again and browsed here and there.. Ohhh.. I bought the makeup I've been eyeing since last week!! It came with a free liquid eyeliner and an eyebrow pencil (thought it's too light for me.. probably for blondes)! :-D Now I'm happy! Do I still feel sick? A little... Am I ok enough to go to work tomorrow? YES!

I love shopping...

More of my new makeup soon! hehehe...


link | YuneePuks posted at 9:46:00 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com