Friday, October 08, 2004

Sunless Sea

Tonight's really not the best time to start on this. I'm too pissed off to make a good impression.

OK, I'll just revise the poem I wrote 6 years ago to express what I feel. Here goes:

Swimming a sunless sea
Violence envelope
Freedom ineffable
Forever unsatisfied

Every fish I follow
Swerve, curve and sway so fast
Shame, sorrow and despair
Of my vigilant friends

As I swim the soft surf
I feel the vicious zone
Of strokes on fresh asphalt
Simmering unfinished

Victimized by the sharks
Anguished, disillusioned
Faced with first and final
And the victory unshelves

Vanquishing surfaces
Brave but suffocated
'Tis the evolution
Of a salesman surviving ©


link | YuneePuks posted at 12:53:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com