Saturday, October 09, 2004

Bilge

I can't understand why I'm still so into Neopets!! bah! Currently, I'm frustrated with Bilge Dice because I had to rise from the bed just to finish it and it's not making me win easily!! Talked with Evan after taking a shower. He's sleepy.. hehe.. called me a sicko! :-p *picks Evan's nose* My cute, cute Evan. I love it when my phone rings to the tune of Milky's Just The Way You are and hear Evan's voice when I pick it up. I love it when he calls me during the day just to tell me he loves me. Ack!! I'm so in love!

I ruined 1cho's day by inviting him to have a liposuction with me!!! Hahahaha.. what's wrong with that? Even the thinnest of all celebrities had a liposuction. Every girl thinks she's fat! Should I feel better because I just don't think it? I know it, in fact! :-p Too bad 1cho's a guy. I'll have loads of things to tell him if only he has a vagina.

Gonna sleep now. I won't be able to if I want to win this blasted Bilge Dice.


link | YuneePuks posted at 2:52:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com