Monday, July 04, 2005

Glass

"Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks" -Anonymous

I think this one glass shattered a thousand pieces already. Even I won't try to fix it back coz if I use it, I might swallow a shard of glass and hurt myself more inside. I think that glass was a cheap one. Too shallow and breakable. As for the other glass, I think I just tipped it off a bit because as I looked through it, the damage can be solved with a little rubbing (HEH! Hindi yung ganyang rubbing, noh!)

Tama na nga yang glass glass na yan...

4 days to go!!

Happy Birthday Jackie!

Plug In: OUR HOUSE IS A MAXWELL HOUSE. (baduuuuy)


link | YuneePuks posted at 5:34:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com