Saturday, June 18, 2005

Garci

Heh, I wasn't able to post a blog yesterday because Gerald treated Christy and me to coffee after office. Yeah, we spent like 5 hours there just talking about office matters and personal issues and trivial stuff. haha... some of the questions were serious, others were hilarious.

Anyways, was surfing the net yesterday and I chanced upon this ringtone of a mock wire-tapped conversation between the president and Garcillano (Garci, in the ringtone). If you want to hear the ringtone, click
here.

I can't help but admire Filipino humor. It doesn't really solve problems but it helps to lighten issues in the society. I really have no take in the wire tapping controversy because it's not yet proven true.

Need to sleep now.


link | YuneePuks posted at 4:55:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com