Saturday, July 02, 2005

Friday at the Fort

"If a woman insists on being called Ms, ask her if it stands for miserable." -Russel Bell

1 week to go! Yahoo!!!!!!

Last night I had dinner at the Fort with Yerik, Lala, Mylene, Linel, Linel's friend Joey, Joan and Junet. After Yerik and Junet left, Gerald followed and we had coffee, beer and bottomless iced tea (plug-in: LIBRE LAHAT NI BLANCO para daw di na sya tawaging praktikal). Tang should have launched iced green tea instead of the usual lemon iced tea. I'm so addicted to C2 and the most frustrating thing is that it's out of stock.

Don't ask me what my theme right now is. The quote above has no relevance whatsoever. It's just a nice thought for the day.

I miss my Evan so much. :'(


link | YuneePuks posted at 5:32:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page

My Photo
Name:

Come inside my hole and let me blow your mind

Previous Posts BlogHop

Tag
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Credits

Layout by mela
Image created by Rion Vernon @ Pinuptoons
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com